BOWEN THERAPY

TESTIMONIALS

Here are some testimonials from my satisfied clients:

Testimonial 1

Mr Hisham

I am fortunate to receive my first Bowen treatment by Mr Hisham on May 2006. He suggested that I should try this techniques since I have nothing to lose knowing that my doctor had recommended that I should go for back surgical due to narrowing of my L2-3 & L3-4 disc spaces with marginal osteophytes and minimal scoliosis convex to my left spine. Thus I encounter back stiffness every morning I wake up and also occasional sciatica. Also due to my rigorous hobbies like mountain hiking, persistent running & possibly gymming for many years led to my knee pain (ITBFS) aside from my stubborn back problems.

In fact I was sceptical about the Bowen technique, but somehow after 3 consecutive weekly treatments in a row, finally I felt better on my ITBFS and my back pain has improved and subside tremendously. Since the first treatment I had neither taken my doctor’s prescription like muscle relaxants, antacid and ponstan for my backpain. Mr Hisham has observed that my hot temperedness has cool down and am a much more calmer person myself. I don’t understand nor notice the difference in myself until Mr hisham feedback to me. Until today my back and my knees felt more stabilize and felt so much better that I could carry on embarking on my hobbies like my recent NUS Biathlon, Spore biathlon, Army ½ marathon & New Balance Real Run.

Well, I’m thankful that I got that Bowen treatment from Mr Hisham and I wish more people would know and experience this Bowtech if they have the chance to. Mr Hisham has been very patient & supportive all this while and I would certainly recommend his service as a Bowen therapist and Pilates trainer to anyone out there.

Yours truly
Roslan
IT Engineer
Singapore


Testimonial 2

Dear Hisham,

The Bowen Technique is a really gentle and amazing body work system. The sessions with Hisham was really comfortable and relaxing. Its better than going to the spa but with the added effect that its healing my body and mind. Hisham is a really good therapist and his background as a Pilates instructor greatly enhances his work with this modality. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is seeking balanced health or needs to address any specific health or emotional issues. I can never thank you enuf for improving my scoliosis problem.

Nixon Neo


Testimonial 3

Dear Hisham,

“First time encountering this extraordinary treatment for a deltoid injury … and it worked! ^.^ - SQ “ Thank you so much !!

SuQing (soo cheng)
Lab. Research scientist

Testimonial 4

I feel like I am misaligned.. But my pain on my hips gone.. And I feel more body weight on my right. My left scapula is not in pain too...Still btreathess, my left nostril can't breathe as deep as left.. But my left headache's gone.So far just afer 2 bowen sessions with Mr Hisham, my breathlessness has gradually stop, the scapula is not in pain anymore, my heartthrobbing has subsided & my right hip has shifted in place & no pain thereafter. My vein, headaches & fever also gone in just one or two days time The mid-inner thigh subside in pain too & so does my left cheekbones. But the most FASCINATING of all, after many many years, my period came twice this month ! Haha..Nadya, ScolioticTestimonial 5Thanks. Very good results. Ist day after treatment feel very calm & relax. 2nd day whole body mildly felt sore and achy. Then feel tiring & sleepy but the lower back felt loosen up & at ease.
After the 3rd session with you I have good recovery. You should do more bowen :)
My mother-in-law said she felt better, and wants me to arrange for her for a 2nd bowen session.

Mr Lau
Sengkang Singapore




Testimonial 6

Hi hisham, my mother in law decided to extend 1 more week in Singapore before going back to Taiping. She never felt so much better these days thats why she wants to have 3rd treatment hopefully she could walk without the stick. Thanks

Mdm Siew im
78 yrs old
Taiping, Perak Malaysia




Testimonial 7

Hi Hisham, Thanks for the lovely session of bowen which has a therapuetic and enjoying experience to relieve my aching body. I feel very much relax and refresh after the session.

Valerie
Singapore Toa Payoh


Testimonial 8

I had a fall and suffered from the effects of a head trauma for more than a year. Having seen various doctors and physicians, the pain still remains. It can be unbearable at times.My friend spoke to me about the Bowen treatment in Australia. She finds it very effective in treating her problem.I did a search and found Hisham's website. I decided to give it a try. Hisham is very meticulous and he would do a thorough check before proceeding with his treatment. After having gone for several sessions, I received much relief to my pain, including some which had existed for years.I would recommend treatment by Hisham. Thanks!Jenny"

Regards,Calvin Hew

Testimonial 9

Bowen therapy works to me.Not so pain like chinise traditional massage but slowly and surely effect.

One Japanese mother of 20 month baby.

Rgds
RyokoBowen therapy works to me.Not so pain like chinise traditional massage but slowly and surely effect.

One Japanese mother of 20 month baby.

Rgds
Ryoko

Testimonial 10

Hello Hisham ,

Thank you for your wishes !
We are leaving tuesday night for France , then we will meet with our children ( Frederic & Babette) and all of my family .... happy time !!!!
I have been involved with the Singapore Friendship Camp and very busy .
I am happy with my treatment , my knees are fine now . Just my back could do with a extra treatment .
I'll probably see you when I'm back .
Take care .

CHEERS ! Isabelle

Testimonial 11


I had this unresolved neck pain and supposed to go for MRI

At hisham's advise I decided to give Bowen a try. And you know what? I fell in love with..Bowen!My neck pain is almost non-existent now. Its such a gentle yet effective technique.

Since having Bowen Therapy, my energy level has increase and I feel a greater level of self assurance and confidence.

I have a sense of freedom and can handle a higher stress level with ease.

I definitely recommend Bowen Therapy and you have nothing to lose but gain so much more han you sceptically preconceived.

Have a go! You'll see the difference within you inside out.


Trust your body and yourself.


Eishah

Tampines